|Welcome to The Grove Approach: Healthier Living With Fibromyalgia. I have started this program because I have had Fibromyalgia for twelve + years and I want to help you and others find alternative healing processes to this debilitating disease. You always need to have your medical doctor and his or her approval but I have designed this program to educate you on additional therapeutic choices not always prescribed by medical doctors. I will discuss the program in detail on the next page, how you can attend classes, and how you can purchase the "Fibromyalgia Kit" that contains all materials from the classes.
I have learned to manage the devastating symptoms of Fibromyalgia with my program, which includes:
1. FibrogaŠ: An exercise movement therapy designed specifically for Fibromyalgia patients.
2. Fibro Massage Therapy: Details on what it should feel like, how it is done and what to look for in a massage therapist.
3. Diet and Nutrition: The good foods that we should be eating and the "trigger" foods that can cause Fibromyalgia attacks.
4. Fibro Chiropractic Therapy: So many things can be done for fibromyalgia in gentle adjustments
5. Therapeutic Touch: This is a wonderful way to release negative energy and focus on the problems that you have. Dr. Cate Stiller works with students and sees patients. She is so knowledgeable in this area because she did her doctoral work in the fibromyalgia area.
6. We also have a local clinical psychologist who talks with the students about the effects of fibromyalgia on their lives. Larry Herl is truly an expert in this area and understands both the physical and emotional aspects of fibromyalgia.
7. Beauty and Make-Up tips for "Looking Good is Feeling Good". This is so exciting because we have brought into The Grove Approach chemical safe cosmetics as well as Emu Oil products which are not only moisturizing but work so well on the achiness we feel with fibromyalgia.
8. We focus on a renowned fibromyalgia physician, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum and his wonderful SHIN approach to getting better and staying better. He is an MD, Internist who experienced fibromyalgia first hand when he was in medical school. He understands that more is needed than just conventional treatment and is the director of the Fibro & Fatigue Centers all over the country. Go to my products page or my links page to read and find out more about Dr. Teitelbaum, his research, and where you can go for treatment.
The program focuses on regaining your life back. I can help you through this process if you have determination, consistency, and follow the program. This is a "For the Rest of Your Life" program! my program called THE GROVE APPROACH: HEALTHIER LIVING WITH FIBROMYALGIA. I will discuss the program in detail. It is a multi alternative program and a lifetime commitment.
**MAKE SURE THAT YOU VISIT MY "LINKS" PAGE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH COOKING AND BAKING ITEMS LIKE STEVIA, XYLITOL AND SPELT FROM MY COOKBOOK AT "SHOP NATURAL". MAKE SURE TO VISIT "FIBROMYALGIA ASSOCIATION" TO GET THE LATEST NEWS ON FIBROMYALGIA AND MAYBE SUBSCRIBE TO THE FIBORMYALGIA AWARE MAGAZINE. IT IS JUST AWESOME. DON'T FORGET TO GO TO DR. TEITELBAUM'S LINK, END FATIGUE TO STUDY HIS PROGRAM. ALL OF THE LINKS PROVIDE YOU WITH FINGERTIP SHOPPING AND A WEALTH OF INFORMATION WITHOUT EVEN LEAVING HOME!! ENJOY!